Ithaca Underground (IU) is seeking a Booking Coordinator to assist with developing our music programming. This is a collaborative role, and this position works closely with the other Booking Coordinator. Together, you would be responsible for running the Booking Committee as Co-Coordinators.
The goal of the Booking Coordinator is to curate shows that conform with the mission and vision of IU. Specifically, we center our focus on music that is created by people of color, women, LGBTQIA* individuals, the differently abled, and young people.
Together, the Booking Co-Coordinators will:
- Work with the Booking Committee to curate shows - typically 2-3 shows per month
- Maintain the IU Booking Calendar with information about upcoming shows
- Coordinate publishing confirmed events to the IU Eventbrite page
- Monitor the IU Booking email address and respond to artists who are seeking shows
- Coordinate with artists, agents, and venues in advance of and the day of show
- Attend regular Booking & Coordinator meetings (typically held every 2-3 months)
- Collaborate with other committees as necessary
Persons who are interested in this position should send a brief letter of introduction along with any other relevant experience to email@example.com - once we receive your message, we will reach out to you with more information.