Ithaca Underground (IU) is seeking a Development Coordinator to assist with fundraising operations. This is a collaborative role, and this position works closely with the other Development Coordinator. Together, you would be responsible for running the Development Committee as Co-Coordinators.
The goal of the Development Coordinator is to obtain funding for IU’s continuing operations. Specifically, the Development Coordinator seeks opportunities through grantwriting, donor cultivation, and fundraiser events to provide funding for major events, equipment purchases and regular operational expenses.
Together, the Development Co-Coordinators will:
- Work with the Development Committee to write grants for major events such as Big Day In and Naked Noise, as well as for equipment purchases and volunteer trainings
- Work with the Development Committee to lead crowdfunding fundraisers and cultivate individual donors
- Work with the Development Committee to cultivate corporate sponsors
- Organize regular Development meetings (every month) & attend regular Coordinator meetings (typically every 2-3 months)
- Collaborate with other committees as necessary
Persons who are interested in this position should send a brief letter of introduction along with any other relevant experience to email@example.com - once we receive your message, we will reach out to you with more information.